When everything went wrong..
all of a sudden good things started to happen.
But what comes around.. goes around.
I really wish people were more smart, nice, comprehensive and the most important: mature.
I feel dislocated, all my friends are a bunch of douches, being selfish and child and I don't like that at all. Yes, that's why I think I'm better than many of them, because I run after what it takes to get better. Conciousness. That's the key, and I have it.
So, what is the solution for all those miserable poor bastards?
Man up. Nobody is perfect, that's a fact, so accept your problems and deal with them. [Isso também serve pra mim]
Really? Being racist? Fuck off. For the record, this is also a crime, why can't anyone see it?
I'm not whining here, I was wrong too, but seriously, why the hell everybody ALWAYS put the blame on me? So if [or when] I do something mature, like apologize [the right thing to do, for both parts] I'm being weak. THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE SEE, WEAKNESS! Have you ever heard about nobleness?
People are really wrong about me. I'm not always trying to be the best, the smarter, the coolest, the righteous, and most of time [YES, MOST OF TIME] this behavior is just a joke. This superiority complex you all think I have do not exist. That's the truth.
So erase all you think I am and embrace the fact I'm just a regular guy, mind your own problems and leave me dealing with mine, let's live our lives enjoying the good things before everything goes wrong. That's what I want.
Really, right now there is only one person I don't have to worry about this, because she [Hint: It's a she] understands what friendship is and can act like the adult she is.
Most of us are too much older to act like a stupid teenager without a brain. Hope everybody could see this.
[Parte que tem no fotolog termina aqui, agora é tudo inédito :D]
Isso já aconteceu uma vez, uma briga também, não como essa, não com o mesmo retardado, mas já aconteceu, e ao contar dela sabe o que me foi dito? O que eu já sei. Que esse povo é burro demais pra isso, ficaram lá imóveis vendo tudo acontecer. E ainda acham legal, bonito.
Me pergunta se alguém fez algo inteligente [já que ninguém ali no meio da briga lembrou disso, ou não estariam brigando]? Não.
Sim, ouve um esboço de reação [lê-se: maturidade], um esboço, que foi rapidamente desincentivado por uma demonstração ridícula de infantilidade. "Você levou um soco na cara, hahaha", "Se tivesse continuado acho que você ia levar um pau, hahaha".
A Ila postou uma vez um texto falando sobre o que vale a vida dela, e numa parte eu concordo com ela, viver nesse mundo, do jeito que ele tá não vale fi [Não vou me matar].
Eu prefiro fugir pro "meu mundo", um mundo onde as coisas acontecem como eu quero que aconteçam, um mundo perfeito, onde as pessoas são o que as pessoas devem ser. Sabe o que tá acontecendo nesse exato momento nesse mundo? Estou me desculpando pela minha atitude impulsiva, ridícula e irracional, X está se desculpando por seu insulto ABSURDO [pra não falar racista] e Y está de desculpando por ser tão infantil. E depois disso eles nunca mais vão cometer esses mesmos erros denovo.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário